- Common area electricity can cost up to $1,000 per unit. The good news is there are many options to reduce energy usage and costs.
- Our audits typically costs less than 5% to 10% of energy costs.
- Our audits typically identify options to reduce energy usage and costs by over 30%.
- Electricity prices in NSW have risen by.
- The energy efficiency market is flooded with suppliers trying to sell you their products. Don’t be fooled by their spin. And Don’t waste money on inferior products. Get expert independent advice and start saving.
Apartment building energy audit
A strata, or apartment building electricity audit refers to an audit that looks at common area energy usage and costs. This includes common area lighting (houselights), car parks, ventilation systems, centralised air conditioning systems (e.g. cooling towers, chillers) and other equipment. The energy audit does not look at the usage of individual apartments, retail or commercial lots.
How much does an electricity audit cost?
Our energy audits typically pay for themselves through identifying cost savings, energy wastage and cost-effective energy saving opportunities. A level-2 energy audit may cost anywhere from $800 to over $2,000 depending on the size and complexity of your site. As a rough guide our energy audit should cost < 10% of your annual electricity costs.