1. Call LA Solar Systems If you have been thinking about going solar,. Our staff will explain the
process and all the financing options, and provide you with detailed information about
components and how they work.
2. We realize that your time is valuable, so we’ll make sure you have a suitable site for solar
before making a visit. During this step, we’ll talk about your energy usage and what you you’re
looking for in a new solar pv system. We keep you posted step by step
3. Solar Audit We’ll conduct a free visit to assess your site’s solar potential using the most
accurate tools and technology available today. This data will be used to design the perfect system
for your home or business.
4. Design and Review Our solar designer will create a customized computer model of your solar
array so you can see how it will look on your roof. The model will also generate information
about how much solar energy your system will be expected to produce. That electrical generation
translates into savings on your energy bill.
5. We’ll take care of all the detailed paperwork and review it with you before you sign. Our
installation process is streamlined and stress free and our installation professionals can often
install a residential system in about 5 days.